- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 4 oz can be chopped green chilis (I prefer Old El Paso)
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
|Green Chili Chicken Bake Recipe|
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper until combined. Then stir in the green chilis and stir until evenly mixed.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. Cover the chicken breasts with the green chili mixture. Then top with the Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve hot over Spanish rice, greens, tortillas, or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!