- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour OR almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or to taste
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar divided
- 4 cups cauliflower rice about 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken leave out for vegetarian
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan or 2.5 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir in arrowroot starch. Slowly whisk in heavy cream and continue whisking until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, black pepper, cream cheese and 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese and whisk until thickened and smooth.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE