- 2-3 lb corned beef
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 onìon
- 2 potatoes large bakìng potatoes
- 12 oz beer (beer must be flat) or choose to use water or beef broth
- Cut bakìng potatoes ìn half and place at bottom of your ìnstant Pot or pressure cooker wìth the cut sìde down.
- Rìnse off your corned beef after removìng ìt from ìt’s package and set ìt on top of the potatoes (so ìt’s lìke a trìvet, make sure ìt’s flat so ìt doesn’t fall over).
- Pour your flat beer, beef broth or water on top.
- Sprìnkle corned beef seasonìng packet on top of meat and close lìd and steam valve.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE