- 1 (1-oz) packet Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning & salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (11 or 15-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked, chopped bacon
|Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili|
- Place chicken at bottom of slow cooker.
- Add corn, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chilies, chicken broth, cumin, chili powder, onion powder ranch seasoning and bacon. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top of chicken.
You can get the complete recipes in here!!!