This Keto Cheesy Mexican Skillet Chicken is going to become one of your all-time favorites! It is so delicious, full of flavor, and a great casserole style meal that everyone in your family will enjoy. Top with your favorite cheeses and enjoy the ooey gooey meal!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded (I prepared mine in the slow cooker)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 12 oz bag steamed riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or taco seasoning packet
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheese
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- In a cast iron skillet, melt butter then saute onion, pepper, and garlic until softened.
- Steam riced cauliflower in microwave according to package directions.
Get full recipes >> CLICK HERE