- 2 cup of egg beaters egg subtitute
- 2 sliced green onions.
- 6 cups of diced potatoes.
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 ½ cups of reduced fat shredded colby or monterey blend cheese.
- 6 slices of diced canadian bacon.
- 24 oz (2 cans) of fat-free evaporated milk.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- ¼ tsp of black pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the potatoes until lightly brown.
- Place the potatoes in the casserole. Top with ham, cheese, and green onions.
- Mix together the egg beaters, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Then pour over the potato mixture.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE