- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 18 thin corn tortillas
- 4 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced or shredded
- 1 onion,diced
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet, and saute bell pepper and onion for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through and beginning to caramelize. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, ½ cup enchilada sauce, ½ cup cheese, bell pepper, and onion.
- Layer 6 tortillas in bottom of casserole dish. Top with ½ chicken mixture, and ⅓ remaining cheese.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE