- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 (2.25 oz) cans sliced olives, drained
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, broke into 3-4″ pieces
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow zucchini squash, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Italian dressing (I love Wishbone Robusto Italian )
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme or Johnny’s Seasoing (this is optional, but I love the little flavor boost it adds!)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then rinse in cold water and drain. Set aside and let cool.
- Place tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, onion, cucumber, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Add cooled spaghetti noodles and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder. Pour on top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until completely combined. Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme.
- Source Blog>>https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/spaghetti-salad-recipe/