- 1/2 Cup Full Fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Thyme
- Salt to taste, roughly 1/2 tsp.
- Pepper to taste, roughly 1/4 tsp.
- 2 Tbsp Butter, can use non-dairy or oil of choice
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 8 oz Mushrooms chopped or sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth For Vegan
- Heat the butter or oil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the onion, garlic, and mushroom. Sautee until the mushrooms are soft and the onion is transluscent.
- Slowly add in the chicken broth and coconut milk. Then stir in the thyme, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Allow to bubble around a minute then remove from heat.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth (or use an immersion blender). Be very careful because the soup is hot!!! If you prefer some texture, reserve some mushrooms and stir in after blending.
- Source Blog>> https://cassidyscraveablecreations.com/keto-condensed-cream-of-mushroom-soup-vegan/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=496257858_17653410_324533