- 1 cup boiling water.
- 3 3 egg whiteegg whites.
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (20 g) sesame seeds (optional)
- top:cheese, pepperoni, olives and mushrooms
- 1¼ cups 300 ml (150 g) almond flour.
- 5 tbsp 5 tbsp (40 g) ground psyllium husk powder.
- 2 tsp 2 tsp (10 g) baking powder.
- 1 tsp sea salt.
- 2 tsp cider vinegar.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil and add it, the vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten hands and make 6 pieces of the dough. Make sticks from the pieces. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in the oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread sticks. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Source Blog>>http://redblog.site/health/bread-sticks/