Parmesan Tomato Squash Bake is a simple recipe with layered fresh tomatoes, zucchini and summer squash topped with garlic, onion and parmesan cheese!
- 1/2 cup quality parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a baking dish, arrange zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in an alternating pattern (as seen in the photos).
- Top with cheese and spices. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until squash is soft. Enjoy!