- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or Half & Half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs. small peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter divided
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 lbs. zucchini cubed
- 1/2 cup white wine to deglaze the skillet
- 8 oz. roasted bell peppers chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of butter, the shrimp and Cajun seasoning. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, zucchini, and wine. Stir, and cook until wine evaporates, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the roasted peppers and garlic. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Source Blog>>https://cooktoria.com/shrimp-zucchini-skillet/