- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1 ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a single layer in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of taco seasoning over the chicken. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper,
- Pour broth over the chicken (use bone broth for keto, otherwise chicken broth is okay).
- Pour a can of Rotel tomatoes evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Place cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot and set valve to Sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual for 15 minutes. When the cook time ends, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before turning the valve to venting to quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir the ingredients to fully incorporate the cream cheese.
- Source Blog>>https://wondermomwannabe.com/instant-pot-queso-chicken/