- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar (150 g)
- 3/4 cup ground almonds (90 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder (60 g)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds or ground chia seeds
- Two 15 oz cans chickpeas drained and rinsed (about 500 g)
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (120 ml)
- 1/3 cup nut butter or seed butter of choice (80 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 1/2 banana or 1/4 cup applesauce (60 g)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- sweet potato frosting (optional)
- Blend the chickpeas with all wet ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to the food processor and blend again until the mixture is combined.
- Line a pan with parchment paper or grease it with vegan butter or coconut oil and spoon the batter into it. My baking dish measures 9″x6″ (23 x 15 cm).
- Source Blog>>https://elavegan.com/flourless-brownies-healthy-recipe/