- 2 6 ounce containers blueberries
- 4 large bananas
- Juice of one lemon
- 8 ounce fat free cream cheese–softened
- 3.4 ounce package sugar-free cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free French vanilla creamer
- 1 pound strawberries–cut into small chunks or slices
- Get a medium bowl and add the softened cream cheese. Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer (my favorite, LOL) and whip the cream cheese until it is silky smooth. 🙂 No worries if it starts to bind up in the beaters….just keep mixing and it will loosen up eventually.
- Once the cream cheese is smooth then add the dry pudding mix and beat it until these are well combined.
- Now it is time to add in the creamer. Turn the mixer to low and add the creamer SLOWLY. I like to do about a tablespoon at a time and mix it well…till the mixture is smooth before adding another tablespoon. It is a pain to do it so slowly, but it will result in a smoother, prettier mixture! Keep at it until you have added all of the creamer and the mixture is whipped smooth.
- Source Blog>>https://www.lifeissweeterbydesign.com/weight-watchers-red-white-and-blue-cheesecake-salad/