Our Lavender Gin and Tonic Punch is light and refreshing! It’s naturally flavored and the beautiful purple color is from butterfly pea tea. Absolutely perfect party punch for spring and summer.
- 1 1/2 cup gin
- 1 bag crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons dried butterfly pea tea
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender
- 32 ounces tonic water
- 4 limes sliced for garnish
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- Infuse the lavender and the gin in a glass and set aside for 5-24 hours. Then strain over a mesh strainer, saving the gin and discarding the lavender.
- Squeeze the lime juice and place in a bowl with butterfly pea flowers. Let it sit for an hour to infuse the color. Should be a deep purple color. Strain over a mesh strainer, saving the juice and discarding the tea.
- Add the infused gin, infused lime juice and tonic water to a punch bowl. Add in the ice and sliced lime for garnish. Enjoy!