These Easy, Low Carb Reuben Cabbage Rolls have all the favorite ingredients that make Corned Beef and Cabbage so popular, but stuffed into a roll with a creamy Thousand Island dressing makes them even better!
- 1 cup 5 ounces (143g) sauerkraut
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 lb. corned beef
- 8 ounces 240g Swiss cheese, shredded
Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 cups 16 ounces (471g) sour cream
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup 4 ounces sugar free ketchup
- 1/3 cup 3 ounces (87g) dill pickle relish
- Remove the center stem of the cabbage.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt. Place the head of cabbage in the boiling, salted water and boil for about 10 minutes or until leaves are soft . Drain and dry leaves well and set aside.
- Cook your corned beef according to it’s package. May take between 2-3 hours.
- Drain and shred corned beef.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Mix well. Set aside.
- Stir dressing ingredients together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour half the dressing into the filling ingredients and mix to combine. Reserve the rest.
- Spread some dressing into the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan.
- Lay one cabbage on work surface, fill a small amount in the center of the cabbage leaf. Roll up one side, then ends, then other side, and place seam side down into pan. Make 16 rolls.
- Cover rolls with reserved dressing.
- Cover pan and bake 30 minutes.
Source blog >> https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/low-carb-reuben-cabbage-rolls/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Sugar-Free%20Mom%20%7C%20Brenda%20Bennett&utm_content=Low%20Carb%20Reuben%20Cabbage%20Rolls