- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup butter *make sure butter is cold*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can Reduced Fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1-1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut in butter to sugars, cinnamon, and salt and flour to form crumbs.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- Source Blog>>https://www.lifeissweeterbydesign.com/weight-watchers-dessert-pizza/