- 1 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 1/2 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- sliced banana
- vanilla wafer
- Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
- Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
- Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.