Looking for a delicious WW race friendly dessert? verify this easy Weight Watchers paste Chocolate Pie Recipe! It comes along simply and can be an enormous hit together with your entire family! verify my thoughts and tips below for creating this and additional toothsome WW friendly.Whether your kid is two or seventeen, baking may be a good way to pay quality time and save yourself wads of money since it means that less factory-made merchandise for you. BOTTOM LINE: the general impact on recollections, health, and affiliation is extraordinary if youngsters ar concerned within the PREPARATION of their food. And there’s no higher instruction than this one to kick starter Baking howling Treats whereas Bonding together with your kids!
- 1/2 batch 2-Ingredient Dough
- 1 package Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
- 2 tablespoons PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- Make 1/2 batch of 2 ingredient dough
- Divide dough into 6 pieces and flatten into circles for pie pans. Bake dough at 350*F for 6-10 minutes. The time varies greatly between batches unless you get them all the exact thickness which I didn’t do, so check them at 6 minutes.
- Make pudding according to package instructions (using water or unsweetened almond milk).
- Mix PB2 – 2 tablespoons PB2 and some water (depending on the consistency – mix until it’s a paste).
- Add pudding mixture to each pie crust, then top with PB2. Swirl together. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve chilled. Add sugar-free whipped topping if you’d like!