This two purpose Artichoke Dip is amazing!
One of my all time favorite dips to bask in is artichoke dip. I love its heat, gooey, sleazy goodness.It’s continually a winner once I take it to parties and it’s really easy to place along and doesn’t take tons of your time to create. Since I’m following the burden Watchers race program, I’ve been trying to find a lightened up version of this direction. My colleague came through American state|on behalf of me} and gave me the direction she has used for years. S
he aforementioned the bleu adds a special style to that and that i agree. This dip is unquestionably a lot of Weight Watchers race friendly than the fat and calorie laden version I sometimes build and that i recognize you’ll fancy it!This post contains affiliate links. For a lot of info, browse my revealing page here. As associate Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup green chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese OR 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (this is my favorite cheese)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 (15 oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I like bigger chunks)
- 1 (8 oz) package of fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz) container of reduced fat sour cream
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add onion and red bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic, sauté an extra minute.
- Put the onion, peppers and garlic mixture in the slow cooker.
- Add in the blue cheese and the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until all cheese is melted. Stir occasionally.