This Avocado salad direction is fast and simple keto avocado direction that’s excellent for a healthy lunch or an easy low carb meal.This week I created this keto Avocado salad for lunch and dinner. it’s one amongst my favorite avocado recipes with creamy tuna and cilantro, homemade pico American state gallo, and recent avocados. every layer is stacked on the opposite in order that you get a touch each} in every bite.
- 5 ounces Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, fresh
- 2 tablespoon Lime, juiced
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Drain the tuna in the can.
- In a bowl mix tuna, mayonnaise, cilantro and juice from half a lime. Add salt to taste and stir it all together
- Peel and chop the avocado before placing it in a bowl. Squeeze the remaining half of a lime over it and lightly mash the avocado leaving some chunks. Salt to taste.
- On a plate make a layer with half of the avocado. Then layer half of the tuna on top of that. Finish it with a layer of fresh pico de gallo salsa. Repeat for a second serving.