These cinnamon cooked almonds create the proper healthy snack or sweet treat. I’ve created some of batches within the past week and also the family have worshipped it each single time.
You will too if you’re a friend of cinnamon sugar sweet treats and you’ll be happy to understand however simple they’re to form.
It’s merely a matter of shortly whisking the fixings till frothy then whisking through all the opposite ingredients. Pop it all onto a lubricated baking receptacle and cook for quarter-hour a time, agitated around and ensuring the almonds square measure in a very single layer and every one the cinnamon goodness is equally distributed.
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Tablespoons Stevia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 200g/7 ounces Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 120C/250F and get out a baking tray, lined with well greased baking paper.
- Whisk the egg white until frothy.
- Add the stevia and vanilla and then whisk until smooth.
- Next, whisk through the cinnamon and salt.
- Finally, stir through the almonds, ensuring they are all fully coated in the eggy cinnamon mixture.
- Move the almonds to the prepared baking tray and ensure they are in a single layer.
- Place into the preheated oven for 15 minutes, removing from the oven, tossing the almonds around and placing back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Cook for 15 minutes at a time, until they are cooked to your liking. Mine took 45 minutes in total.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely to further crisp up and enjoy.