I’m pretty positive these can become your all time favorite low carb cookie. assume low carb brownie meets excellent keto cookie. It’s a wedding created in chocolate heaven. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. My favorite factor concerning flourless low carb cookies is that it takes away the grittiness found in most low carb food. I even have little question that these are in serious rotation. they need been obtaining rave reviews and other people area unit job them “the best keto cookie recipe” they need ever tried. that’s high praise! Would you suspect Pine Tree State if I told you that a variation of this dough conjointly makes nice keto chocolate muffins and keto brownies?
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips (I use this brand or this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It will be a very thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch balls. You can make them smaller to yield more cookies.
- Place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes (begin checking on them at 8 minutes). Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to cool before eating.