Tired of identical previous bulletproof low instruction every morning? searching for some way to feature a bit nothing to your morning coffee? Love Caramel something however attempting to manage the sugar? searching for a tasty cold drink? attempting to save lots of a bit cash by avoiding the native eating place every morning? regardless of the reason, this Iced Caramel Macchiato is your answer. And it’s Keto. It asks you to form a stunning, thick ewer with butter and cream, and a sugar-free Torani sweetening of your alternative, and helps you to put aside this creamy appetizingness till you’re prepared for your next cup.
At that time, it’s however the work of an instant to brew up a bit shot of coffee or alittle cup of extremely robust low and add the flavoured, creamy goodness to your low.
- NON STICK SAUCEPANS
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Torani sugar-free Caramel syrup
- 4 cups ice
- 2 cups espresso, or strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk optional
- whipped cream
- Torani sugar-free Caramel syrup
- In a small saucepan, on medium heat together the unsalted butter and heavy whipping cream, stirring frequently.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, stir almost continuously until the creamer turns a pale yellow color, and thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 4-5 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the sugar-free Torani syrup, stirring well. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Fill four glasses with ice. In the bottom of each glass, pour in 1/4 cup almond milk and 2 tablespoons creamer, and stir together.
- Quickly pour in the espresso or strong coffee. Do not stir. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with the sugar-free Caramel sauce. Serve with the creamer and milk at the bottom, the coffee in the middle, and the whipped cream on top.