Keto Pumpkin Cookies square measure like ancient Snicker doodles while not the sugar. The cookies contain a couple of hallmarks of the normal snicker doodle while not the sugar.
The cream of tartar adds the normal snicker doodle tang and style to the keto pumpkin cookies. In different words to form a sweeter cookie and miss the cream of tartar and perhaps add a lot of stevia to the pumpkin puree.Everyone loves pumpkin spice right? it’s for this reason that I rolled the keto pumpkin cookies during a combination of erythritol, cinnamon, ginger, all spice and nutmeg. The spice combination as a result creates the notorious pumpkin spice that everybody loves such a lot.
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Erythritol plus 2 TBS
- 1 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 TBS Cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin Puree Libbys
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 40-50 Drops Vanilla Flavored Stevia
- 1 TBS Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 TBS Baking Powder
- 6 TBS Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp All Spice
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Hand Mixer
- Cookie Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Measuring Cup
- First, line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper and pre heat the oven to 350.
- Next, use the hand mixer and blend together the Coconut Oil, Erythritol and Stevia together for about 30 seconds.
- Next add the eggs and Pumpkin Puree and blend again using the hand mixer.
- Add the Coconut Flour, Baking Powder, gelatin and Cream of Tartar to the Keto Cookie batter. Stir using a wooden spoon until the mixture resembles cookie dough.
- Meanwhile, Combine the remaining 2 tbs of erythritol with the other seasonings. You can use Pumpkin Spice for this step or omit completely.
- Next, roll the keto cookie dough into balls about two inches in diameter using your palms. You should be able to roll out 24 keto cookies.
- Roll the keto cookies in the erythritol and seasonings mixture that was previously made and place the cookie balls on the silpat.
- Using a mason jar or measuring cup, gently smush each keto cookie ball on to the silpat. I smush them just slightly so that they do not roll around on the cookie sheet and they look pretty.
- Next, place the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Take the cookies out of the oven when they are firm on top. They will continue to cook on the cookie sheet and it is for this reason you need to let them sit, on the cookie sheet for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the Keto Pumpkin Cookies to the warming rack on the counter. Store the cookies in an air tight container. They get better the colder they get and it is for this reason why I refrigerate them and prefer them cold.