This easy, low carb Tuscan Garlic Chicken direction could be a style of Italia, keto style! Tender misshapenness is simmered in a very richly creamy sauce then black olives and spinach area unit stirred in barely before serving. Bright color and a lush texture close to form a dish that’s full with seasoner goodness.I grew up thinking that Italian food was characterised by tomatoes and food with lots of adhesive cheese – and that i love those things – however honestly there area unit such a lot of alternative ingredients, flavors, and textures that form up Italian preparation that it’ll build your head gyrate sort of a lepidopteran in a very gloves.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Salt the chicken.
- Add olive oil to a large, heavy skillet.
- Heat until oil begins to shimmer.
- Add the chicken and turn down the heat to medium.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic.
- Turn chicken and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Remove chicken and garlic- set aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken broth to deglaze the pan.
- Cook at a strong boil for 2 minutes using a wooden spatula to loosen the stuck on particles of chicken.
- Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk until it starts to thicken.
- Add the chicken, spinach, and olives.
- Simmer until heated through and sauce has reduced enough to coat a spoon.