This five ingredient Pumpkin Fluff is very easy to form and is simply two good Points per 1/2 cup serving on Weight Watchers race arrange. If you’re following the WW arrange and like pumpkin spice, this can positively become a move to afters formula this FallBut albeit you’re not following the WW race arrange, you may still love this Pumpkin dip. What’s to not love? It’s light-weight, it’s creamy and it’s a fragile sweet pumpkin spice flavour.
It’s excellent for dipping cookies and fruit or maybe for consumption with a spoon! Serve it as an occasional good purpose afters this Fall and still keep inside your points! Yay!
So we tend to square measure well and actually into Pumpkin season!
- 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin
- 4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 (1oz) packet of fat free / sugar free Jell-o vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8oz) tub of fat free Cool Whip (defrosted)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp pumpkin spice mix
- Spoon the pumpkin puree into a large bowl and mix in the skimmed milk, vanilla pudding mix and pumpkin spice.
- Mix till smooth.
- Fold in the defrosted Cool Whip until fully combined.
- Chill until time to serve.