I’m sorry, however however did we tend to find yourself in April?! Cuddled up in blankets with my hands around a hot cocoa this winter, spring looked like associate degree eternity away. But, my growing belly has jogged my memory that point is chugging on and hotter weather is quickly approaching… as is our baby girl!
Thus, I’ve been focusing (maybe a touch obsessively) over improvement, organizing, and coming up with ahead to create our lives a touch easier within the months to come back. fridge meals ar being created, little onesies ar collapsible in drawers, and I’m pretty certain I’ve bought out Target’s entire stock of plastic bins, massive and tiny. For storing what? EVERYTHING. and each “thing” to come back.
- 1 can (7.5 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 teaspoon each: garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-inch rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley and salt. Brush knots with half of butter mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush warm knots with remaining butter mixture.Enjoy!