Here could be a fast and simple home-baked blueberry Weight Watchers course
recipe. If you’re searching for a delicious and tasty course for a Weight
Watchers diet then do this one out.Yummy Weight Watchers downlike blueberry whip formula that’s nice for course,
snack or simply to get pleasure from a tasty treat. With a couple of Weight Watchers ingredients
you can build this wonderful frozen blueberry course with solely three ingredients.The whole family can love this blueberry formula together with youngsters.Learn how to create this Weight Watchers course now!
- 4 cups frozen blueberries, partially thawed
- ½ cup water
- 16 ounces fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a blender, blend blueberries and water until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and mix in whipped topping until smooth.
- Mix in ¾ of the blueberries and then pour the mixture into a glass bread pan. (Optional step, line the pan with foil in order tobe able to lift the dessert out of the pan.)
- Sprinkle remaining blueberries over the top of the mixture. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before removing from pan or slicing dessert in the pan.