Summer is here. I’m therefore happy. This Weight Watchers salad makes ME happy furthermore.This post contains affiliate links. For additional data, see my revelation page here. As AN Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.Are you feeling sluggish, tired and wanton like I even have been lately? Click here to scan the way to be a part of ME in fixing those issues during a WW friendly way!Chicken salad is such a flexible direction. you’ll be able to eat it with a spoon, otherwise you will place it on near to something you wish.I love to eat salad with round the bend. I conjointly like to place it on cooked bread.
- 2 pounds cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup purple grapes, halved
- 2 TBS chives, scallions or green onions, minced
- 5 ribs celery, washed and chopped
- 1 TSP of this seasoning
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain, non fat Greek yogurt
- Cook the chicken breasts until done. You can pan fry with non stick cooking spray or bake in the oven.
- Shred the chicken or chop using a knife. Place in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Wash and cut the grapes in half. Place in bowl.
- Wash and mince chives. Place in bowl.
- Wash and chop celery. Place in bowl.
- Add garlic powder to bowl.
- Add light mayonnaise and Greek yogurt to bowl.
- Add a dash or two of this seasoning if you’d like some more flavor.
- Mix well and chill for an hour before serving.