Have you been longing for a simple keto cheese afters that’s creamy, juicy and delicious and prepared in only minutes? Well, then I’ve got the right treat for ya!
This keto cheesecake mug cake formula is handily my favorite keto afters EVER. and also the proven fact that I will simply whip it up in my microwave in minutes makes it even sweeter.
If you’re fed up having dry and tasteless keto desserts, offer this one a attempt to you may be longing for it on a daily basis once that!
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sweetener (we use Erythritol)
- 1 egg at room temperature
- Put the cream cheese into a small microwave-safe bowl and heat it up for 15-30 seconds until it is nice and soft.
- Whisk in vanilla, sweetener and 1 egg. Make sure everything is combined and there are no lumps!
- Pour the mixture into a small microwave-safe mug or a ramekin. The cake will rise just a bit so make sure it’s not filled to the brim.
- Microwave for 90 seconds while checking on it every 30 seconds.
- To make sure the keto microwave mug cheesecake is fully cooked through, stick a toothpick into it and if the pick comes out clean, it’s done.
- Let the cheesecake rest in a fridge for at least 10 minutes before eating.