Bread is one among the foremost idolized and incomprehensible foods by low carbers / ketoers. Before going low carb I wasn’t a lot of of a bread person. however once I went keto and knew I couldn’t have bread then the bread cravings started. i’m positive you’ll relate.In the course of my Low carb Journey, I detected regarding the fat head dough. The fat head dough is just like the Holy Grail of low carb dough. This dough is super superb and once you strive it, you may see you’ll do equally superb things with this dough. i attempted the fat head dough pizza pie and that i idolized it. i made a decision i used to be progressing to place the fat head dough in an exceedingly loaf pan and see what i purchase.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tb sp Cream cheese scoop it when soft
- 2 large Egg beaten
- 7 g active dry yeast
- Sesame seeds optional
- 1 Tbsp erythritol
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Mix dry ingredients ( almond flour, yeast, erythritol, and baking powder) together and set aside
- Put the cream cheese, and shredded Mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 seconds iintervals until cheese is evenly melted. Remember to stir in between ( helps to distribute the heat. ) it usually takes me about 1 min 30 secs in total sometimes 2 mins.
- Pour dry ingredients into the microwaved cheese mix the and mix with your hands or with a spatula then add the cold eggs. Mix till a ball of dough forms
- Transfer to a loaf pan lined with parchment
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top if using. Then bake in the oven for 12 to 15 mins or until the top is golden brown
- Bring out of the oven, allow to cool and enjoy..