When I met my husband, he convinced Pine Tree State to grant Belgian capital sprouts another shot.
Oh. My. Gosh.
My husband’s Asian Belgian capital Sprouts ar to die for!! whereas they’re not super high in carbs, they’re not specifically a keto dish either.That’s why I’m therefore excited concerning these tender Parmesan Belgian capital sprouts! They’re therefore flavourous and tender like chips, however have abundant fewer carbs!The better part is however simple they’re to create!
If you don’t have Associate in Nursing air frier you’ll be able to still make these tender Parmesan Belgian capital sprouts within the kitchen appliance. Place the sprouts onto a baking sheet and bake till golden at 375°F. Stir sometimes whereas baking to make sure even preparation.
Everything bun seasoning has salt in it already, keep that in mind before adding additional salt to your sprouts.
If you don’t have Everything bun seasoning available, you’ll be able to create your own oceansoning mix: sea salt to style, one tbsp black herbaceous plant seeds, one tbsp regular herbaceous plant seeds, one tsp garlic powder, and one tsp onion powder.
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced and crushed
- 2 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Sea salt to taste
- Add Brussel sprouts to a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water, cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain Brussels sprouts and allow to cool, then slice each one in half.
- Toss Brussel sprouts in a large mixing bowl with oil, parmesan cheese, crushed almonds, everything bagel seasoning, and salt.
- If needed, use a wooden spoon to stir and make sure the Brussel sprouts are fully coated in seasoning.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to the air fryer, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 or until golden for both sides.