Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I even have all of your tasteful sides coated (click HERE to check all of them in one place) thus this has been the week of appetizers! and that i saved the most effective for l last. My pricey Readers. I don’t beg usually thus you recognize I’m serious once I pray you to please build this Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log. For you. For your family. For your guests. everybody can lovoooooe you for it!
With the active season upon America, this Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log is your back pocket course ace to saneness and delectability all diverting season long! It’s refined and delightful however misleadingly easy to organize. At constant time, it’s thus crazy delicious everybody can crowd around till all pistachio crumb has been defeated off the plate.
cranberry Pistachio Coating
- 1 1/4 cups cranberries
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 7-8 oz. goat cheese log or tub
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 tsp EACH ground ginger, ground cinnamon, salt, dried thyme, dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Pistachio Coating mixture (in directions)
- Add cranberries and pistachios to your food processor and chop into small pieces (but don’t over-process).
- Remove ½ cup and add it to a medium bowl. Add all remaining Goat Cheese Log ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add this cheese mixture to a large piece of plastic wrap, and form into the shape of a log. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freezer for 20-30 minutes. We want the cheese log slightly firm so it holds its shape but is still soft enough for the Coating to be pressed into it.
- Line counter with about a large piece parchment paper. Add Coating ingredients to parchment and spread into a single layer square a little larger than the length of the cheese log. Add cheese log to the edge of the
- Coating and roll in Coating (see photos) until evenly coated, pressing coating into the cheese so it sticks. The cheese log can be refrigerated at this point until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator 15 minutes beforehand so it can soften. Drizzle generously with honey just before serving. Serve with crackers.