Garlic Shrimp food in wine pasta sauce comes along fastly in underneath thirty minutes! This food is quick, easy, and delicious. eating place vogue sauce is formed with red wine wine, recent basil, various garlic and Italian seasoning. excellent for busy weeknights or date nights!When i believe nutrient the primary issue that involves mind is food. food is my final nutrient. It’s hearty, simple to create, and is usually excellent for dinner. whether or not you’re a large fan of tomato sauce or not, you’ll love the wonderful flavor it adds to the current food dish. This garlic shrimp food is absolute to become a favorite!
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
Red Wine Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup tomato puree (from the can)
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (1 can)
- 1/2 cup red wine (such as Chianti)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 ounces Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat it over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add shrimp and season generously with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cook about 2 minutes, turning shrimp over once, until just cooked through, and then transfer to a large plate.
To make the sauce:
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook garlic is fragrant and onion is translucent. Add tomato puree and fry for 1 minute. Stir in crushed tomatoes and add wine. Bring to a boil.
- Next add basil, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and salt. Reduce heat to low and simmer while preparing pasta in the next step.
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Add spaghetti and shrimp into the simmering red wine tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.