Keto Breakfast Cookies with hemp hearts (seeded hemp) and chopped coconut flakes ar nutritive moveable breakfast cookies for on the go!
These nutritive cookies are on my should produce formula list for the longest time, therefore I’m excited to share these low sugar, nutrient cookie bites on The epicurean Affair’s journal.
Yes, you’ll feel sensible regarding intake cookies for a primary meal of the day as a result of these created with wholesome ingredients like crisp walnuts, tasty coconut flakes, and vegetable oil, that is one among the nice fats counseled on a ketogenic diet.
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- dash himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup sugar alternative (Swerve brand, Sugar 2.0)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the coconut oil and eggs. Add to the dry ingredients. Let sit 5 minutes while flour absorbs the liquid.
- Form each cookie (tbs) dough in the shape (width and height) to your preference. Sprinkle with additional walnut pieces and coconut (optional). Bake for 15 minutes.