We cracked the code to form these delicious keto chicken tenders (also referred to as chicken fingers, chicken goujons, or chicken strips). they’re excellent for a snack or for a full lunch.
This mouthwatering low carb cooked chicken can create your friends and family love you. They won’t even understand that it’s low carb.
We am fond of it a bit bit spicy. you’ll add additional herbs and spices of your selection once marinating the chicken however it’s facultative. you’ll prepare them cooked or baked.
You can use homemade tomato ketchup or mayo, or soured cream for the dip. the complete method is extremely simple: infuse chicken and coat with almond flour then fry it. That’s it!
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg large
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- coconut oil for frying
- Slice your chicken breast to produce lengthwise ribbons.
- Smash the spices and garlic clove in a mortar. Coat the chicken with the crushed spices and garlic. Crack the egg in the chicken bowl. Mix together with the sour cream and lemon juice. Fold gently to drench the chicken in the seasonings.
- Cover the chicken with the lid and chill in the fridge for about an hour, flipping the pieces occasionally to marinate thoroughly. After an hour, remove the liquid to make sure the meat is not too wet and soggy.
- Pour the almond flour in a container with a lid. Transfer the seasoned chicken into the container. Replace the lid and shake well to coat the chicken with enough flour.
- Set a deep fryer to 375°F and pour in the oil in.
- Once the oil becomes hot enough, deep fry the chicken strips for 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately once the strips become golden.