This Keto inexperienced Chile Chicken has become a staple in my diet late, it’s got a touch little bit of spice, a touch little bit of ooey adhesive cheese, and a full heap of flavor. Since my married person and that i are living and full time traveling in our RV designing simple meals that keep we tend toll for a couple of days that we each relish has been a touch little bit of a headache. This instruction is one among the few we tend to each forever agree on. thus despite if we’ve spent that day hiking, exploring, working, or driving to somewhere new, it forever hits the spot.
- 1 tablespoon oil (avocado, coconut, lard, or tallow works great)
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces canned green chilis
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a 10.5″ skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken with spices then sear 3-4 minutes per side until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onion and green chilis to the skillet, cook 3-4 minutes until onion has softened. Add in the cream cheese, and chicken along with any juices that have accumulated on the plate.
- Top the chicken with the jack cheese and cover for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and serve.