I’m smitten the concept of making Hershey’s cocoa keto recipes. i’ll say that if you’re an acquaintance of chocolate cakes you would possibly additionally wish to do our Keto Chocolate cheese cake formula. It’s another wealthy chocolate cake that’s bound to silence your chocolate cravings.
I even have a keto chocolate coconut flour cake that uses Hershey’s chocolate. This makes it a nut-free choice. just in case you don’t grasp I actually have an entire list of Keto Cakes that any cake lover doing keto would relish exploring.
- 2 cups granulated sugar substitute
- 1 cup finely milled almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp. of baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp. of baking soda
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream & 1/2 cup of water (this will substitute for the milk called for in the original
- 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 9 inch round pans.
- Boil one cup of water and set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter and set aside.
- Combine the heavy whipping cream with the water. Note this is not the boiling water. That will be added at the end of the recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients, including the sweetener and stir to combine.
- To the dry ingredients add the eggs, heavy cream & water combo, melted butter, vanilla extract, and mix until combined using an electric mixer.
- Once everything is combined add the one cup of boiling water and stir until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the two prepared pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.