You are progressing to fall crazy with this Keto Stromboli Recipe! I promise! This instruction could be a bit completely different from the Keto Fat Head pizza pie Dough instruction.
The means you create this instruction is extremely similar although.
This instruction makes concerning twelve tiny stromboli triangles at 133 calories every, a pair of internet carbs, 7.7g fat, 13g supermolecule.
- 1 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 2 cup Ground Beef Pre-cooked
- 3 Tablespoons Rao’s Spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup Shredded Cheese
- Combine the Mozzarella Cheese and the parsley seasoning in a bowl.
- Heat the cheese until it’s melted. This can be done in the microwave for about 1 minute. Or you can do this on the stove top using a double broiler.
- Add the Almond Flour and Egg to the melted cheese mixture.
- Put the dough on to a nonstick baking sheet (or parchment paper) and knead the dough until it combines and comes together.
- After the dough has come together, place a sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
- In a separate bowl combine the precooked ground beef, Rao’s sauce, and shredded cheese together.
- Cut the dough into squares just like you see in the process photos below.
- Place about a tablespoon full of the beef filling into each square. Fold the dough to make a triangle and press the edges together until the stick.
- Place each Stromboli triangle on a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat or a piece of parchment paper (if not they will stick).
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown.