We’ve been experimenting with variety of low carb flours of late and there was just one that was actually up to the work of harnessing all of this chocolate. Peanut flour! Peanut flour may be a new item in our larder and that we square measure affectioned all of the chances it offers. i prefer to explain it as a middle ground between almond flour and coconut flour as so much as liquid absorption goes. Almond flour isn’t absorbent in the least, whereas coconut flour is hyper-absorbent. Discovering peanut flour has very spread out some new choices for United States of America since it adsorbs an honest quantity of liquid however willn’t get as dry and breakable as coconut flour usually does.
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 ounce Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- 1 ounce Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Start by combining dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix peanut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine heavy cream and butter with a hand mixer.
- Once combined add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add all of the bakers chocolate and HALF of the Lilly’s chocolate and fold together.
- Scoop into muffin tins and top with the remaining Lilly’s chocolate.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick. Enjoy!