We completely love this paste pie! i am truly not ordinarily a pie person, however this very is ideal. the children adore it, i really like it and it is so easy! The chocolate chips will be mixed in (Team Keto Boss Babe) or wet on prime (Team Nick)!
The longer the pie sits, it gets abundant firmer. therefore if you wish to simply cut items, undoubtedly provides it a couple of hours or nightlong to chill!Depending on however tall your pie pan is, you’ll have additional crust. we tend to used this to create a mini dairy farm free pie (chia seeds and coconut milk) for our youngest!
- 1c almond flour
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Swerve (granulated)
- 4 tbs melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 1/2 c heavy whipping cream (divided)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c of Swerve confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 c PB
- Mix the dry ingredients for the crust together in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter.
- Mix untill well blended and crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of a pie pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 min. While it is cooling mix the filling .
- Put all the ingredients except 1/2 c of the whipping cream in a bowl.
- Mix well. Add the 1/2 c of whipping cream to smooth the mixture out.
- Mix in sugar free chocolate chips (I used 1/3 C Lily’s). Chill for 3 hours or overnight