If you’re trying to find a joyous vacation cocktail or a modification of pace from the standard Cosmo look no further! RUDOLPH’S inebriated mixed drink options the right balance of flavors that goes on the far side a straightforward mixture of strong drink and capacity measure. This simple mixed drink makes a party-perfect punch which will simply be created kid-friendly. Who’s able to get inebriated with Rudolph this season?! It’s time to induce prepared for Santa to come back to city, and what higher thanks to do this than together with your paper in one hand a absorb the other!
Rudolph’s inebriated mixed drink can have you ever feeling jolly in no time and is ideal for sipping whereas you beautify the tree, or serving to friends at the annual Christmas party. If the pole had a signature drink, i feel this is able to be it!
- 2 ½ cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 ½ cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups Ginger ale, 7UP or Sprite, chilled
- 2 cups vodka (chilled)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice, chilled
- juice of one large lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- cranberries or maraschino cherries and rosemary sprigs (optional garnish)
- In a larger pitcher or punch bowl combine all of the ingredients (leave out vodka if you want non-alcoholic version)
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries or maraschino cherries and a rosemary sprig.