I used La Banderita fat free tortillas. These also are nice for a fast low purpose sandwich for lunch.
I Greek deity mine with condiment (another numerical quantity winner).
My family likeable cream with theirs moreover.
Totally up to you ways you serve it, simply keep in mind to count the points!
I besprent thusme shredded cilantro on the highest of mine and it absolutely was so good! inexperienced onions would work well too.
- 2 fat free flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese – divided
- 1/2 cup or more (to your liking) cooked, shredded, chicken breast
- 1/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup red peppers, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 black beans, rinsed (these are my favorite)
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Non-stick cooking spray (this is my favorite, it doesn’t have a chemical taste)
- Over medium high heat, heat a skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Or, place on a quesadilla maker like this one I have.
- Place one tortilla on the pan once it’s heated.
- Top with a layer (1/4 cup) of cheese.
- Top cheese with chicken, onions, peppers and beans.
- Top that with the last 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook each side about three minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
- Remove from skillet when cooked to your liking.
- Cut with a pizza cutter or a knife.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- I hope you enjoy!